11.20.2006

declarations

god only knows how word used to spread before the creation of e-mail and the blog, but i can say that things always must have been skewed in the retelling leading to gossip and scandal. so, i endeavor to share a bit of news with the world.

i'm in love.

no seriously...it's not a joke! i really am in love.

and i'll give you all one guess in the comments section, but if you already know, you are only allowed to take part if you are being deliberately misleading for comic effect. don't worry, all will be revealed tomorrow i'm sure, but i thought this might be good for a few laughs since i'm not normally the type to make such open proclamations.

the winner receives 10 lauren points, which can be redeemed for baked goods of your choosing ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Borat, isn't it?

I mean, who wouldn't...

j9 said...

no no no you silly goose. it's DAVID HASSELHOFF.

Anonymous said...

no no no you silly Hoff. It's Goose.

lauren said...

but only because maverick is taken...

Anonymous said...

No one ever wants Slider. He stinks.

Anonymous said...

I like Slider......don't you? I'm going to go with your passionate love for the winter season for some odd reason...i can't see this being a person, but you never know.


Oh, and your dear nephew said "lo" today. Like, I mean.....5 min ago. It's 2:39pm on Monday. Anyhow, I thought you might want to know.

Sister in Law

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have checked this in awhile! Internet problems!!!....

Anyway, I would say that it has to be Larry David... I've seen you checking out that beautiful bald head of his

...Chris

Anonymous said...

Is it a flat?

Anonymous said...

I think Chris maybe onto something. I too think it's Larry, who could fail to be turned on by a bald avuncular jew?

Anonymous said...

If it is Hoff I have just sent a great christmas present ;-).

lauren said...

well, i think we just set the record for comments on this blog. crazy how a little thing called *love* can get people talkin.

although i do love the hoff, borat and even larry david - and my nephew for saying "lo"...now just put the auntie in front of it and we're in business - i'm actually in love with my most faithful commenter of all: davoud.

so don't spit your cheerios out because it's not attractive to have milk coming out of your nose, but it is true. i have been for some few months, it just took me a while to get around to telling him.

besides, my grandma said its always good to keep them guessing ;)

xo