8.12.2009

three more sleeps

it was my intention to post a lot more in the last few weeks, but it just hasn't happened - my apologies! i wanted to post as often in my last two weeks in liverpool as i had in my first two, but i guess i've been a lot busier in these last two than the first!

i had a flying visit to amsterdam with val, which was really lovely and nice to do immediately after i finished work. there were a lot of walks, a few museums, great food and of course wonderful company. val had kindly given me a spa day for my birthday, which we indulged in the day after we got back. it was lovely, relaxing and resulted in me having hysterical hair.

this past weekend was an extended one down in norwich with sam, kel, nick and dipak. the weather was phenomenal, there was seaside, pubs, more good food, more wonderful company, a bit of a swim and a rowboat ferry!

i've spent the last couple days wandering around my liverpool home. walking up to anfield, running errands, visiting the tate, fact, the bluecoat, the docks and tomorrow a few more walks and hopefully some nice weather. it's a weird and strange time...one that feels absent of the passage of time completely.

i'm really excited to be moving back home and feel incredibly at peace when thinking about it, but i will miss a lot of people and things over here. but it's always nice to have friends everywhere - more free places to stay!

No comments: