2.01.2007

day four

today i'm actually wearing clothes i would leave the house in.

i've been dividing my movies into two categories : teenage boy ansgt and romantic comedies. and in the teenage boy angst corner we have ferris bueller's day off, igby goes down and thumbsucker. ferris is just a *classic*, but i do have to say i really enjoyed thumbsucker. made me wonder why my parents forced me to stop sucking my two fingers. it's perfectly *normal* you know!

and in the rom-com corner we've had pride and prejudice (the new one) and bridget jones: the edge of reason. i've also been taking in a lot of nigella bites and west wing, but now that the next disc in the season 4 box set is missing i'm kind of at a loss on that one.

lots of tea, but not too much, grapes, yoghurt, smoothie, pickles and i got to help make the salad last night. what a treat...

3 comments:

j9 said...

ah nigella bites. I could put those shows on a loop. We've got some Nigella Feast shows on tape from Edmo but they lack the je-ne-sais-quoi of "bites".

Anonymous said...

I'm *sorry* I've missed placed one of the West Wing S4 discs - a replacement is in the offing :)

In the meantime enjoy Nigella...mmm...Nigella.

lauren said...

god bless nigella. and how many meal ideas do i now have? thank goodness she doesn't do measurements and i can just store all these wonderful tastes in my head...