5.04.2006

summerbreeze

so the slight change in british seasons has taken place and its officially summer. the last two days have been sunshiney and warm all over the uk it seems. warm enough to go for a post work pint with sam, kel and lou at the willow bank last night.

i finally went and had my foot x-rayed yesterday. i found myself at broad green hospital, but when you walk into the grounds of this place it looks like a little village. it was loads of little house like buildings and not the massive structure i'm used to. thought i was going to get lost in there to be honest.

feels like i'm back in the swing of things at work and i'm liking this job. there are lots of good things happening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing all right Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Bah.... sorry, that's from me. Idiot that I am, I forgot to sign.

Erik