5.19.2006

my right foot

so, we all remember how i went to the hospital a couple of weeks ago for x-rays, right?

i went to the doctor yesterday morning for my follow up appointment and surprise! my foot has actually been fractured in *two* places for almost four months. it is now classified as a *healing* fracture and i have to go back in four months for another x-ray to see if its healed.

i am supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible, get some birkenstocks for the summer and some better trainers. i should put *as much between me and the ground as possible.* so, my bike is okay, piggy backs, cars, swimming...

but no dancing for four months and an extreme lack of bouncy castle jumping at my birthday party next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your foot is out of action, a lack of bouncy bouncy (castle of course) on your birthday is no fun...