1.27.2006

the first of many

its going to be a quiet weekend involving many blog posts cause i'm home with my ankle elevated and a serious lack of television.

i slightly injured myself running last week and me just ignoring it and going about daily life has made it kinda bad to the point where i'm hobbling around like an old lady, it's no good. so i went to the walk-in this morning (which was the best walk-in i've ever been to in my *life*...praise the NHS, i only waited 5 minutes and this is one of only two walk-ins in liverpool!) and was told i'd overdone it, stretched some ligaments and tendons, and should stay off my feet as much as possible.

see where exercise gets ya?

i treated myself to some on-line grocery shopping, which is perhaps the laziest thing i've ever done, but i'm just trying to follow doctor's orders. and i can't tell you how frustrating it is not being able to simply walk around. i have a lot of trouble taking care of myself when it comes to things like this, but i swear i'm trying.

so if you haven't talked to me in a while and you fancy a chat, you have a damn good chance of catching me at home this weekend!

No comments: