10.24.2005

everyone break a match

bad things come in threes...an old saying that for some reason always seems to come true. so please, send out some nice thoughts into the cosmos for my grandad and my grandpa who need lots of endorphins from some wonderful peeps.

val and i went to visit irene on saturday afternoon - truth be told i was a little hungover, but i think irene found this kind of amusing, threatening to tell grandma and all - and she told me that if you want to stop a string of bad things happening, you have to break a match.

so begins the hunt for wooden matches. my mum's already broken one so everyone join in.

on a happier note, i spent 13 hours haning out at sof and harriet's house on saturday afternoon/evening/night/early morning playing backgammon, guitar, and mario kart. it was all very reminiscent of days with the stouffville boys as sof's friends from brighton seemed to each take on the personalities of my dear old friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Struck a match, sending warm wishes your grandpa's way. My love and tight hugs to you too my friend.

asha

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Lauren Aunth Chris broke
a match yesterday too
love you