6.10.2009

le update

evening faithful readers and my apologies for not being around of late. it's been a busy, tiring time for many reasons and it feels like much has happened since my last posting. the trip home was okay. we, of course, had some laughs, beers and i even got to watch the hockey game on my birthday. the weather was gorgeous, which was much appreciated by me too.

i do have some news to report that i'll make short and sweet. davoud and i are splitting up so it will just be me moving back to canada in august. i'm not going to say more than that, but we're both doing okay despite it being very sad.

the weather here when i got back was glorious, but has taken a turn for the worst. the rain and humid weather has settled in for the past few days making for not very nice hair days. i've been trying to get out for my training walks and did my longest one on sunday at 10 km! so if you haven't donated yet, you can do so by clicking here. i'm almost at 50% of my target and would love to make it to 100% before i get back to canada!

No comments: