6.15.2007

so it's raining

well, actually it's *pissing* it down as my fellow country folk would say. but we are still heading out to alton towers in an attempt to enjoy a good day out. and we are still planning on camping for at least one night, but i have told myself that there is no way that i am pitching a tent in thunder and lightening. i don't have a problem with rain, however, there is no way i'm getting hit by lightening this weekend. besides, it's a laughable news headline:

woman struck by lightening as boyfriend pitches tent

i know, it's a litte early for any smutty references, but i couldn't resist that one! anyway. must finish eating my shredded wheat so i can catch my train. it was an insane week at work and next week is not going to be any better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren
it's your ex teacher here to let you know that being struck by "lightening" is like becoming enlightened...which I know you're working on...but what you should be worried about is being struck by LIGHTNING.
Fondly
Frank

lauren said...

oh dear.

many thanks frank for playing editor. there are quite often spelling and grammatical errors on the blog. this is partly due to the fact that my brain moves onto the next sentence before my fingers have typed it.

but *phew* i was not struck by lightning, however there was lots of thunder after we pitched the tent!

maybe i should blame my poor spelling on my high school education ;)

xoxo