2.07.2007

snow *on* baby!

i woke up yesterday to a small dusting of snow in liverpool, but thanks to whatever weather phenomenon seems to work its wonder on the wirral there was more snow in port sunlight when i arrived at work. i cannot convey how ecstatic i was to *hear* snow under my feet and anyone who saw me walking down the street must have thought me a complete idiot for looking so happy.

the famous weather forecasters at the bbc are calling for *big* snow thursday, possibly friday, and saturday. game on. i'll be out there in the proper gear laughing at those with no warm coats, toques, scarves or mittens that think they can take the cold and the proceed to complain about it. i'll be shaking my head at those clever drivers who *boil a kettle* and then proceed to pour hot water all over their frozen windscreen.

i can't claim to be an expert on british counties, history or even the sequence of prime ministers, but at least i can handle a bit of snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be out in my t-shirt sans mittens or kettle ;)