12.12.2006

moving pics


slowly climbing the escalator in ikea on a surprisingly quiet saturday morning. turns out everyone else in the world was christmas shopping


val getting up to mischief in the marketplace

testing beds because my mum told me to, although i didn't do the full five minutes on each side test ;)
you can almost see the tears in my eyes as i see the bill get longer and longer and longer...possibly the most money i've ever spent in one go, but boy did i get a lot for my money!

once the bed was finally together - thanks to davoud's handy skills and ability to read ikea instructions properly - i needed a nap




davoud, chris and i went for a meal at mei mei before going to a fionn regan gig on sunday night

and after all was said and done...a timer shot and a glass of vino were in order. this flat is a beige version of my last place in montreal

the final touch

4 comments:

j9 said...

congratulations! it looks fabulous.

lauren said...

thanks dude. i'll try and get some more pics of the actual flat up next week.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok. SO I (not your brother) am apologizing publicly for not calling and telling you some good news. I would have emailed, but don't know your work email. I won't tell you here, but I will say that the amnio results are negative for Down's, which is great. I will keep you waiting on the sex of the baby though!

Love, SIL

lauren said...

no worries hon.

glad to hear the good news, but if there is even more you can e-mail me at lauren.gould@liverpoolmuseums.org.uk.

xoxo