9.09.2006

i heart liverpool

yesterday was one of those days when i just can't fathom being happier anywhere else. i think the glow of the new job and all things museum-like make my life just that much better.

paul had invited the art galleries learning staff out for a drink, so kate and i headed over from the lady lever to meet him and doctor duncans - one of the most decorative pubs in town, my mum will vouch for that - and ended up hijacking a leaving do for one of the other members of the learning department. so i got the chance to catch up with all of my old work mates .

i headed over to val's *new* apartment. she's finally in the flat she was originally offered after 9 weeks of waiting! i came as the classy pizza delivery girl still dressed in my work garb and with a bottle of champagne. i was clever enough to pop the cork onto the next building.

i think it will be a bit of a quiet weekend, but i'm looking forward to catching up on things and just relaxing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was the best pizza delivery I've ever had... The lovely, skirt wearing, Lauren unpacked my kitchen and organised me too as I was feeling a bit overwealmed by a list of jobs a mile long when she arrived. Also got me drunk on champagne.... Couldn't ask for better service than that! :-)
Val
xoxo