9.02.2006

blog it up, fuzzball!

ten points for whoever guessses which film quote the title of this post is adapted from...

i like september. it's probably one of my favourite months and that's got just as much to do with my memories of lovely autumn days in montreal as it does with going back to school and the settling in of routine. even though seasons don't really exist in the uk, i can still smell fallen leaves, wood fires, and new pencils.

not to mention, september 1st was a lovely sunny day and as a special bonus i stumbled up on a continental market in liverpool that was selling fresh croissants and chocolatines...that just made my month already and its not even truly begun.

i went to view a flat last night - accompanied by sam for a second opinion - and will see two more this morning. its got me thinking loads about what i really want in a house, what i can compromise on...big decisions that i'm definitely nervous about.

its crappy and rainy here today, so i think it may turn into a domestic goddess day: cooking and cleaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For 10 points: What is Star Wars Episode V : The Empire Strikes Back?

September is my favourite month - I have no idea why...

I need good French pastry, you have to give me the name of your dealer.

lauren said...

correctomundo.

september rocks. i love september and more songs need to be written about it.

i've eaten three croissants in the last 18 hours. i think butter is starting to seep from my pores.

xo