8.21.2006

my second coming at nml

the first day at work is usually a quite relaxed one and this day was no different. i did a lot of listening and chatting...drank a lot of tea...but realised that this job is going to make me very happy. looking at all of the events for the next few months doesn't freak me out, it actually excites me! sad, i know, but its nice to be psyched about work.

the other wonderful thing was the fact that with one fax and phone call i had e-mail and access to all of the files i would need, people actually spoke to me and were friendly, my coworkers have the same interests and concerns, and we're already planning a day trip to glasgow to check out some galleries!

this might just be the perfect job. we'll see how it goes once i actually see my office and start delivering some workshops this week. i do love a challenge...

and if you want to check out where i'll be working, one day a week i'll be at the walker and the rest of the time i'll be at the lady lever

No comments: