7.26.2006

yaaarrrrrr!

i really like pirates. the invitations for my kids birthday party were pirates and i love pirate jokes. i don't really know how it all started - truth be told i think it was kathy influenced - so going to see pirates of the caribbean tonight with val was much fun. and you've gotta love a trilogy...cliffhangers are your friend.

my last official day in the office aka school is friday, which is kind of exciting! i have two or potential three weeks off in between jobs all depending on when the school decides to stop paying me. i don't want to be getting paid by two employers at once and end up in tax hell. i've had enough trouble trying to sort my pension out!

running summer school this week also means that i'm having my late afternoons free to do yoga and run errands. it seems the extreme heat may have finally broken today as i arrived home for once not drenched in sweat after my train ride home.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

How do you like the ali mcgraw yoga video? I hope I didn't lead you astray, but it sounds like you are doing it so that's good1 xoxo
Wendy

lauren said...

it's awesome. i bought it about three months before i moved to the uk, but couldn't bring it with me. i missed it so much i had to buy the dvd and now watch it on my laptop...sad i know. xo

Wendy said...

good for you! Namaste!