1.06.2006

the track listing

'cause everyone has been asking for it. here's the track listing for "wearing snowshoes in the rain" for those of you who got me before my budget for postage on my christmas cards ran out :(

Factory – Martha Wainwright
I Hear You Calling – I Am Kloot
River – Joni Mitchell
Intro – Max Brennan
Recycled Air – Postal Service
Neighbourhood #3 (Kettles) – Arcade Fire
Lack of Colour – Death Cab for Cutie
Amy – Damien Rice
Pitter Patter Goes My Little Heart – Broken Social Scene
Calendar Girl – Stars
All My Friends – Broken Social Scene
Lua – Bright Eyes
Blue Skies – Metric
Gold in Them Hills – Ron Sexsmith
Did You See the Moon Tonight – A Girl Called Eddy
In a Graveyard – Rufus WainwrightTransatlanticism – Death Cab for Cutie

off to the lakes with harriet and sofian this weekend to visit val. hopefully the two runs sam and i have done this week around sefton park will have put me in enough shape to keep up with sofian and val on our hike.

3 comments:

j9 said...

thanks sugar. I especially enjoy that last epic track.

she said...

i like it when people put more than one song by the same artist. for some reason most people don't do this. poo.

lauren said...

ah...the epic track. the singer from death cab for cutie is also the lead man for postal service and by the sounds of many of his songs, he's definitely done some long distance lovin'

and you can *totally* have more than one song by the same artist. if they're good, they're good!