1.28.2006

too relaxed

so here's my little set-up for the weekend. laptop, bose speakers, magazines, newspaper, books and two pillows so i can properly elevate my ankle. the only thing missing from this picture is my pot o' tea and ice pack.

i did stand for a little while whilst baking the cookies, but i had to do *something* today. i was getting too bored. i did get through my last two issues of macleans, surfed the web loads and talked to my dad, who wasn't too upset about his picture being on the blog ;)


and here's me, just chillin' on the couch trying not to wear too much black. i think i look pretty content considering the situation. i'm going to be extremely relaxed after this weekend. catching up on all the things there just doesn't seem time for during the week and not watching any television for the first time in ages.

the cookies...the cookies are reeeeeally good. there's something about pecans in cookies that just makes them that much more scrumptious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

want some...

she said...

*lauren's pretty*