12.05.2005

at last

i'm finally back in the land of technology. after almost a month without my laptop thanks to various technical gremlins inhabiting my bedroom, i've been able to get all the appropriate cords, plug in my laptop and have it *work.* this means i can get back to the joys of music compilations, writing and applications. yeehaw.

it was a pretty quiet weekend, dinners, going into town, teas, knitting, crimbo (slang for christmas) cards, and reading. sam and i are saving up for this friday, which promises to be a big night out.

saturday night i made some transatlantic phone calls with my newly acquired phone card, which was good fun.

linda - please send me the details for that cheap phone rate from canada to the uk. i wanna distribute it to the folks and friends. xo

No comments: