9.09.2005

i mean, c'mon, i *scream* barista!

well, i had my test run at starbucks yesterday and i think it went well, i was told it went well, so hopefully i'll be wearing a green apron some time next week. i got there and they threw me right on the cash, which was kind of like playing a video game with all the drop down menus and buttons. very fancy.

now. everyone has to promise not to laugh - too hard - at my evening last night. i went to the driving range with sofian, dave, phil and steve. it was quite hilarious as i haven't done that for years, but it was a good laugh. i almost killed steve...sorry!...but did have about 20 really pretty shots. every time i hit i good one i yelled "did everyone see that really pretty shot?!" i would get sooo excited.

then it was back to sofian & steve's for hours of mario kart my all-time favorite video game. actually the only video game i like at all.

i do, however, think i've been cursed. as i left my house yesterday morning (keep in mind that i live in a residential area) there was this older woman dressed all in black standing at the top of my street. as i passed she said "do you want any lucky charms before you go on your way?"

uh....no.

very peculiar and i'm just waiting for all these random things to start happening to me.

No comments: