8.23.2005

good timing

my boxes arrived last week and last night rich was kind enough to drive me to moreton to pick them up from uncle bill (but he did get a home cooked meal out of it). so now i have all my little things...

including my soup cookbook which will come in very handy at the moment cause i'm all sick and sore throaty and tired...just a walk down to the asda and then i'm home for some soup cooking.

you'd be surprised at the things i found in that box...i can't believe i thought it necessary to bring my flashlight. bizarre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine: us moving a whole house a thinking that all we brought along was necessary! Silly!

Anonymous said...

flashlights are good. you can make shadows on the wall. my favourites are "dog barking at cow" and "dog barking at up-side-down cow".